Haunted Houses & Halloween Attractions in Worcester
The quick and easy way to find all the exciting Halloween attractions in the Worcester area for 2023! Halloween is just around the corner, and if you're looking for some spooky fun then you've come to the right place. We've put together a list of local Worcester haunted houses, hay rides, spook walks, and more for the scariest day of 2023! Check out all the attractions below - there's something for everyone!
Spooky Maze at Boulder Industrial Park
Located in North Oxford
The Haunted House on Raymond St.
Located in fall river
Located in Cumberland
Halloween 2022 WorcesterHauntedHouses.com attracted over 3,255 visitors. More...
Featured 2023 Halloween Events
Worcester Halloween Events
Halloween event list including haunted houses, corn mazes, hayrides, spookwalks, home haunts, and more.
- Haunted Houses (6)
- Haunted Hay Rides (3)
- Haunted Mazes / Haunted Corn Mazes (4)
- Haunted Trails (3)
- Pumpkin Patches (6)
- Theaters & Plays (1)
- Halloween Festivals & Parades (5)
- Halloween Parties & Nightlife (4)
- Scream Parks (1)
- Hay Rides (Kid Friendly) (3)
- Not-So-Scary Haunted Houses (Kid Friendly) (2)
- Kids Parties (3)
- Safe Trick or Treating (2)
- Pub Crawls (1)
- Mazes / Corn Mazes (Kid Friendly) (4)
- Other Events (7)
- The 24th annual Connecticut Renaissance Faire
- 13th World
- 18+ Halloween Costume Party
- Spooky Maze at Boulder Industrial Park
- View All
Worcester Real Haunted Places
Check out Worcester's Real Haunts, where ghosts, ghouls, and apparitions make their home year round! Across Worcester, there are tons of houses, cemeteries, and places that are truly haunted - get all the gory details about Worcester's Real Haunts right here!